The aim of our Seniors Community Workers is to facilitate access to the support you may need to help you live independently in the community. This is generally a service for over 65’s.
Our Seniors Community Workers can:
- Explore with you, what your needs are and provide recommendations accordingly.
- Provide information on community services available and special interest groups.
- Make referrals where appropriate.
- Liaise with church leaders to meet spiritual needs (e.g. home communion).
This is a free service, enabled by the generous support of The Selwyn Foundation and The Minchin Trust.
Our Seniors Community Workers also run the following groups:
- Senior Tech – technology skills for improving life
- Recording Memories – an opportunity to start putting together your own personal Journal of Memories
Contact the Centre to find out about upcoming dates for these groups.