The aim of our Seniors Community Worker is to help people over 65 to live independently by facilitating access to the support they may need in the wider community.
Our Seniors Community Worker can:
- Provide information on community services and special interest groups
- Explore with you, what your needs are and provide recommendations accordingly
- Make referrals where appropriate
- Liaise with church leaders to meet spiritual needs (e.g. home communion)
- Work with Government agencies and community organisations offering socialization and participation activities, to maximise existing availabilities and identify gaps.