Notice to Site Visitors- When you access this site you do so on the following terms and conditions:
- Information provided within this website is of an advisory nature only and should not be used as a substitute for professional psychological advice from a duly qualified practitioner and is only provided for indicative purposes to show the sort of personal services offered.
- That this site may provide (1) links to other websites and (2) details of other practitioners, support groups and organisations providing psychological and medical treatments and therapies, and by proceeding with access you accept that the host of this site makes no representation as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and/or treatment provided by such other websites, practitioners, support groups and organisations.
- That any information contained on this site is for personal use only and information and materials on this site are not to be reproduced without prior permission from Whangarei Anglican Care Trust.
- That any person accessing this site shall have no right to seek any compensation for any loss or damage from any party associated with the site howsoever occasioned.
- Whangarei Anglican Care Trust does not consider email counselling/advice to be an adequate substitute for face to face counselling. If you email www.whgcare you accept that the reliability and security limitations of internet technology limits confidentiality.