We provide a free and confidential service to assisted with all aspects of your personal budget. Our trained advisors (also known as financial mentors) will listen carefully and help you find answers.
We will give you support to
- Prepare a budget
- Set Goals
- Handle debts
We will give you advice to
- Dealing with creditors
What To Bring
- A bank statement, or access to online banking
- Payslip or details of benefit
- Loans/Hire Purchase Agreements
- Rent or Mortgage details
- Details or letters about outstanding debt
- Regular costs such as power, phone, rates etc.
Our advisors operate from the Anglican Care Centre in Regent, Kamo Community Link, and in the Bream Bay area. In special circumstances we will make home visits.