All Financial Mentors (Budget Advisors) receive initial and ongoing training.
We provide a free and confidential service where you can be assisted with building financial capacity and aspects of your personal budget.
Your Mentor will work with you to:
- Prepare a budget and cash flow
- Detail your income and expenditure
- Help you manage debts and arrears
- Prioritise spending
- Help you to monitor your expenses
- Inform and action your entitlements and rights
Our Financial Mentors operate from the Anglican Care Centre in Regent, Kamo Community Link, and in the Ruakaka/Waipu area.
In special circumstances we will make home visits.