All Budget Advisers/Financial Mentors receive initial and ongoing training.
We provide a free and confidential service where you can be assisted with all aspects of your personal budget.
Your Mentor will work with you in order to:
- Prepare a budget and cash flow
- Detail your income and expenditure
- Help you manage debts and arrears
- Strength based plan and goal setting
- Prioritise spending
- Help you to monitor your expenses
- Inform and action your entitlements and rights
Our Budget Advisers operate from the Anglican Care Centre, Kamo Community Link, and in the Ruakaka/Waipu area.
In special circumstances we will make home visits.