Membership is by subscription ($20 annually) and must be approved by the Trust Board. Only members have voting rights.
As a ‘Friend’ you can be involved in various ways:
- You can assist by praying. We see prayer as the Centre of all that we do and from time to time seek prayer for clients, team and situations.
- You can assist practically. We keep a small amount of food to give to clients who need a help-up in particular situations. This is mainly done in conjunction with our Financial Mentoring.
- You may have some chattels to give away. From time to time we are called on for a variety of items—and if we don’t have a source to get them from then we insert a request in church newsletters.
- You can support financially. You can make a gift towards the work, or consider a special gift at Christmas time when we help bring some joy to many struggling families.
- Promote the Centre. By letting people know the work that we do and the principles we operate under. Many people need assistance but don’t know where to go!
- Encourage the team. Call and visit from time to time.
If you wish to make a koha/donation towards the work of the Care Centre, you can either phone or visit our office, or pay by credit or debit card below using PIN Payments. If you need a receipt for tax purposes, please contact the office.